Our social media marketing is the powerful source in which we use social media platforms and websites to promote our client’s product or service by our Ad campaigns. We address a range stakeholder through social media marketing including current and potential customers of our clients, current and potential employees, journalists, bloggers, and the general public. We usually utilize Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, WhatsApp, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn. On a strategic level, our social media marketing includes the management of the implementation of a marketing campaign, governance, setting the scope (e.g. more active or passive use) and the establishment of a firm’s desired social media “culture” and “tone”. To use social media effectively, we allow our client’s customers and Internet users to post user-generated content (e.g., online comments, product reviews, etc.). We call it “earned media.” We avoid using marketer-prepared advertising copy. We develop marketing mode to integrate social networks into our marketing strategies which are as follows:
- We select the potential social networks to use.
- We set out a financial plan (regarding hiring social media brand managers or consultants).
- We design and modify organizational structures to manage the social network in the companies’ market (this may involve adding a social media unit to an existing marketing branch or creating a new social media branch)
- We select the target markets.
- We select the products, services, brands or company messages and promote them.
- We do the performance measures for the social media strategy such as evaluation, data analytics, etc.